HTML Map

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Update 1.0

I'm about 2 and 1/2 months into this blogging thing
and I've made quite the list of goals/projects I'd like
to accomplish.

I thought I'd take a moment to let you all know how
things are going around here!

1. The Laundry Room Makeover - Click HERE for the post.
The makeover is taking a little longer than I expected. I forgot I wasn't made of money and some of the plans I had for it actually requires some shopping. I live in the middle of nowhere and shopping is a rare occasion but it is coming along! Slowly but surely.
 

2. Deployment Countdown - Click HERE for the post.
We have been going out for ice cream every month and we are over half way done with this deployment!

3. Snowballing Our Debt - Click HERE for the post.
One credit card paid off completely!! And I still use mint.com religiously :)

4. Two Hundred Situps - Click HERE for the post.
I got about half way done and then I got REALLY sick. I never picked it back up again. Hmm maybe I will start this again soon.

5. Dr. Phil's Relationship Rescue - Click HERE for the post.
Its a work in progress. Haven't finished it yet though.

6. 101 in 1001 - Click HERE for the post.
Click the link to see how I'm doing! I update it periodically.

7. Our Bug Farm - Click HERE for the post.
Well our sea monkeys didn't last long, I'll tell you that. I also forgot a step with the butterflies. I was supposed to take them out of the little container when they went into cocoons so they emerged inside the container and were kind of screwed up lol oops. One had really bent wings.We named it Curly. They died soon after. The ants were cool for a while but then they started dying.

8. TOYBox Project - Click HERE for the post.
Not as much of a hit as I had hoped for but still got a few people participating! I will post about April soon.

9. 7 Bank Accounts - Click HERE for the post.
I did it! When I got our tax return I opened our 7 bank accounts and put a little bit into each one to get us started!

10. Time With My Kids - Click HERE for the post.
We have done game night a couple times. We've done movie nights a few times since that post too. I'm not doing too good about eating dinner around the table but this post reminded me about it. Hopefully I'll remember tomorrow.

11. Project Backyard - Click HERE for the post.
I JUST started working on this since the weather is getting nicer! I'm clearing out the weeds and sticks and trash and filling holes that my beautiful dog dug. Then I will spread new seed. 

12. Gardening - Click HERE for the post.
I planted my flowers in the front. They've sprouted :) Haven't planted anything in the garden yet, hopefully this weekend!


13. Healthy Smoothies - Click HERE for the post.
Still going strong with this one!! I love, love, LOVE my smoothies! This morning I blended a whole pear, half a banana, a cup of mango and almond milk. That's a lot of goodness in one cup!

14. Living Positively - Click HERE for the post.
My best friend, Sam, and I have made a promise to keep each other positive. It is so much nicer to be positive! It makes the days more enjoyable, and, well, people don't like to hang out with someone who's always negative. So I think this mission is going pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment