HTML Map

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lovely Easter Eggs

Look at these eggs!!
Every year we do the same thing with the boxed egg
decorating kit and maybe a crayon or stickers for added effect.
All our eggs end up looking the same year after year.
Oh well, at least the kids enjoy it, right?

NOT THIS YEAR!

I will be putting a little more effort into my Easter eggs
after I found these puppies.

And most of them are so simple! See for yourself and click the
picture if you'd like to go to the original website with instruction.


1. Sharpie Eggs - SO cool!



2. Glitter Dot Eggs - These are so fricken adorable.



3. Marbled Eggs - Um, awesome!



4. Mustache Eggs - Why didn't I think of that?



5. Speckled Eggs - Just use a metallic Sharpie!



 6. Googly Eyed Eggs - My kids would love this!



7. Post-It Note Eggs - Who would've thunk it?



8. Glitter Glam Eggs - Speaks for itself.



9. Natural Dye Eggs - Probably my favorite out of the bunch.



10. Czech Kraslice Eggs - Hollowed out, amazing!



It's settled. I need to go buy a few more dozen eggs.

Whether you have kids or not, get in the spirit this weekend
and make some Easter eggs! (If you do any of these, I want to see!)

3 comments:

  1. the mustache eggs are so cute! If I still had time and means to decorate, I would be all over those eggs! I hope you and your children have a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold speckled ones! my chickens actually lay eggs that color already! Im going to have to go get a metallic sharpie now.

    ReplyDelete