HTML Map

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Project Backyard

Time for another embarrassing moment for Yours Truly!

I left my backyard out of my home tour for the sole
reason that it was highly unattractive at the time.

Well not much has changed.

BUT I said when I started my blog that this would be
my source of motivation to accomplish what I needed to
do around my house.

So without further adieu, take a look at my backyard...








Now in my defense, everyone's grass here looks like this
in the winter! Our front yards all look this way too :(
 However, its beginning to warm up so its starting to green up.

 We have the biggest backyard available here and I'm ashamed
of how ours looks! We don't spend a whole lot of time outside
during the winter but with Spring right around the corner, I need
to get it cleaned up for the kids.

My Goals
Plant a flower garden
Paint the garden bed
Reseed the grass
Stain and seal the play structure
Repair anything loose or broken on play structure
Fix up the trampoline

Wish me luck!

For those of you wondering what happened to my laundry room,
its still a work in progress. I am very close to finishing it so here 
is a sneak peek!



Tuesday's Tips, Crafts, & DIY

1 comment:

  1. I can not wait to see the backyard all green and pretty :) I miss green grass! I miss color! haha everything is white here, laaaame. From what I see of the laundry room your goals from the post are being met, I can not wait for the finished product! Organization for the win!

    ReplyDelete