HTML Map

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Top 5 Pinterest Recipes

I've been around the Pinterest world
for almost 2 years now and my main
use for it is finding new recipes.

Its no secret that I love food.

I've been able to test out quite a few of
my pinned recipes so I thought I would
share my top 5 favorites.

If you have an amazing recipe that I
should know about, let me know! I love
to cook and I love to eat!

Ps. Click the picture to take you to the recipe :)


No. 1 Oreo Fudge


I know.
I know.
The picture speaks for itself.
And yes, its as good as it looks.
Its fricken AWESOME.
And pretty easy to make.
Great, now I want some.


No. 2 Chicken Enchilada Pasta


This is REALLY good.
I made it for a potluck and everyone wanted the recipe.
Try it!!


No. 3 Monte Cristo Bites


Ok to be completely honest,
I've never made these. A friend did.
But I have eaten them and YUM.
She said they were a little bit of work
but worth it!


No. 4 Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup


I made this soup last winter.
If you're a fan of tomato soup, you will like this.
I really loved it with some crusty bread.
The flavor is just so comforting on a cold night.


No. 5 Pork Tacos


I've made this recipe quite a few times
because its sooooo easy!
It makes really good, tender taco meat.
Its so simple to throw together and makes for
a really good weeknight dinner!


I hope this blog post makes your tummy happy :)
It made me really hungry.
And now I've realized that I should probably
start adding these awesome recipes to my recipe box.
Who knows what will happen to these random blogs
they are currently posted on....

No comments:

Post a Comment