HTML Map

Monday, February 4, 2013

My Home Tour {pic heavy}

Ok I'm doing this for a few reasons.

1. I like to look back at pictures of places I used to
live and reminisce. I know we won't be here forever
so having pics of our home will be nice in the future.

2. Depending on how long we'll be here, I want to
redecorate all the bedrooms so getting the boring-ness 
out in the wide open will give me more motivation 
to actually do it.

3. Military families moving to 29 Palms can get an idea
of what base housing looks like, at least in my area.

4. It gave me a good reason to clean the entire house.

5. When I'm sad I can come back to this post and 
remember what my house looks like when
its clean.

6. For all you nosy people who want to see how I live.

Welcome to my home!



Here's the living room and Kayden's homeschool
space. We used to have a rug and coffee table but
the kids decided that wasn't such a good idea. 



 

To the right is our dining room and kitchen.


That door in our kitchen goes to the laundry room,
which you have unfortunately already seen.
(Laundry room make over is almost complete, stay tuned!)


 


 The hallway to the bedrooms.


One of my favorite features of this house is the hallway door!
Ps. See that giant crack in my wall straight ahead? Thank my
hubby and my dog for that. Wrestling and damaging property!


First we got Bubby's room. And yes, he has 2 closets.
Although I hijacked one for storage.

 




 Next is Kayden's room.





Continue down the hall to the other rooms.




Britton's room.



 


Our room and bathroom.








There it is :)

Our little home.

Besides the summer cricket infestation, I love this house.

I love that we have a one story with four bedrooms.

I love the hallway door.

I love our HUGE back yard which I will post pictures of
another time because that really needs some work right now lol

I love my giant kitchen and surplus of cupboard space.

I just feel so cozy here. I'll be sad when the day comes
that we have to leave!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that adorable blanket hanging above Britton's crib....just sayin ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I never took it down, it just fits so perfectly right there!! I'm still amazed at how exact you got the colors/style/everything. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute home :)

    Thank you for sharing!! We will most likely be moving there sometime in my husbands career so it's nice to see want we should expect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are even in one of the older housing areas. Base housing here is pretty nice! And don't let the horror stories scare you, I like living here :)

      Delete