HTML Map

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Two Thousand Thirteen

It's a new year.

Whats your resolution?
Eat better? Organize? Save money? Quit a bad habit?

I didn't make a resolution this year but I did make a new blog!
I have a list of projects and goals that I'd like to accomplish
and since I'm such an interesting person, I knew you'd want to follow along!

Mission Number One:

The Laundry Room Makeover

We live in military housing so I didn't get to choose my house. 
I got blessed with a laundry room, but a tiny one.
It quickly became the spot of the house where all our crap ended up.
I'm going to show you pictures.
I'm so embarrassed.
But I have a plan for this room and to motivate myself I am making
this situation public knowledge. You can all hold me accountable.
And when it is completed I will proudly show off my hard work.

Ok are you ready?
Brace yourself....








I find comfort in knowing I'm not the only one with a room like this.
Right?!

My plan of attack consists of:
New shelves where that giant utility shelf stands.
Curtain for the window.
Decorative storage boxes above the washer and freezer.
All the garage crap going back in the garage.
A pretty rug.
If it doesn't have to do with laundry, paper products, or cleaning,
its not allowed in this room!

So who wants to join me?
Pick a room that needs your desperate attention and make a plan for it!
And I want to see before and after pictures!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment