HTML Map

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Get Healthy Pt 4

I failedddddd today.
I got tempted into a 16oz Red Bull.
My best friend was like "Hey, you should go get us some Red Bull."
And I was like "Alright."

Bad.
Bad.
Bad.

But I can still keep away from them for the
next few days and feel good about it.
Except we're going bowling Saturday.
And I always want nachos.
And when you give a Kelly some nachos,
she's gonna want some soda.
:(

On the plus side I did buy only whole grains today! Yay!

Anyway, part 4 of this whole challenge is
Schedule a doctor appointment.


That's my doctor.
He's so nice.

So is this weird?
To make it a goal to schedule a doctor appointment?
Or is this typical for a busy mom?

It's been years since I've seen a dentist.
I don't even remember the last time I went to an eye doctor.
I should probably go get a flu shot.

Tomorrow I will schedule myself an appointment
to take care of one of those situations.
I really need glasses again.
And I really need to go to the dentist.
Ok maybe I'll be an overachiever and schedule two appointments.
That'll make up for that Red Bull earlier, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment