HTML Map

Monday, January 21, 2013

Big News :)

Soooo this may be a little ambitious,
but I decided to join the world of ETSY!

Why not try to make a couple bucks for my family?
I figured it was worth a shot.

I'm big on printables.
I love lists and organizers and all that fun stuff.
So I figured, why not.

I decided to mess around and see if I could 
design some cute little pages, and I did!

I'm proud of them :)

There are only two but check them out!!!

My Etsy Shop

I plan on creating a bunch more and working
on my design skills and making cute, happy, fun pages
for my little mamas to use and simplify their lives.

Keep an eye out for new items!
There will be a lot more coming soon!


2 comments:

  1. I love the snowballing debt one! I can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete