HTML Map

Friday, January 11, 2013

My 5 Purse Must-Haves

There are a couple things I have to have in my purse at all times!

NO EXCUSES.

If I don't have these things readily available,
I get a little nervous.

And then I started wondering if everybody
has this little quirk. If most people have a
few things they just can't go anywhere without.
Besides your cell phone.
That ones a given.

So here are my 5 MUST HAVES for my purse...

Chapstick
I freaking hate chapped lips.
If my lips are chapped and I don't have any chapstick,
I go a little crazy.
There is only one kind of chapstick I use though.
Carmex Click Stick, preferably cherry :)

A Couple Dollars
This is mainly because I shop at the commissary.
At the commissary, they have baggers who work
for tips only. I always feel bad when I don't have
at least a dollar to throw in their tip jar. I've gotten
better at making sure I have a couple dollars on me
at all times.

A Small Mirror
Ok I always have to check myself in a mirror.
How embarrassing to have something in your
teeth or on your face out in public? 
I remember as a teenager my dad put a little 
mirror in the visor of his work truck just for me lol!

Hand Sanitizer
Ugh public areas are so gross. I can't help but
get grossed out after putting gas in my car, using
an ATM or pushing a grocery cart. I use hand
sanitizer a lot for me and the kids. And then we 
always wash our hands when we get home!

Bandaids
Honestly, how many people carry bandaids?
I got this idea from my mom when we were
out in public somewhere and one of my kids
got hurt and she pulled a bandaid out of her purse.
What a great idea, especially when you have little
clumsy kids! I always make sure I have 3 or 4
bandaids in my wallet.



I know we aren't all "purse people" but does anyone else 
have any must-haves on them at all times?

By the way, isn't this little coin purse adorable?
I found it on thinkpinkribbon.com.
It's out of stock but they have tons of other stuff
and part of proceeds go to breast cancer research.

No comments:

Post a Comment