HTML Map

Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Cleaning Schedule

 I'm one of those people who likes lists. I like schedules
and I like having a piece of paper telling me what to do.

A few years ago, after having my second baby, I 
realized I had no idea how to keep my house clean.
I felt like it was always messy. And not just normal
messy, I mean gross. Dishes in the sink, toilets that 
needed to be scrubbed. Forget about cleaning the showers,
who has time for that?

I started working on a schedule to follow.
I wanted something where I could do a little bit each
day without feeling overwhelmed, but making sure
that it all got done.

It took a few tweaks here and there as I figured out
what worked best for me, but I finally came up with
the winning product and I've been pretty good about
following it ever since.

Monday
Clean out the fridge
Throw away old food, wipe down the shelves.

Tuesday
Bathrooms
Completely clean both bathrooms from top to bottom.
Change towels, empty trash.

Wednesday
Laundry
All of it, no excuses. Washed, dried, folded, put away.

Thursday
Floors
Vacuum and mop the entire house.

Friday
Car and Purse
Yes I have to schedule to clean out my purse.
That's how bad I am with it!

On top of these I do daily rounds of making the beds,
casual pick up, and rotating the dishes.

And by the way, some of my favorite cleaning products are...


For more cleaning inspiration check out http://www.flylady.net/
or my cleaning board on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/kellymaeblog/clean-love/

No comments:

Post a Comment