HTML Map

Saturday, January 5, 2013

200 Sit Up Challenge

www.twohundredsitups.com


 
I've been trying to complete this program for years.
I've never been successful but I've gotten pretty close.

The claim is that anyone, no matter what shape you're in,
will successfully be able to do 200 sit ups by the end of six weeks.

You start by taking an initial test to see how many consecutive
sit ups you can already do. This determines your place in the program.

Then you follow the directions on the site to figure out which
plan fits your abilities. You can also log your workouts 
and track your progress.

It is pretty simple to figure out and its even easier with 
their phone app, which includes a reminder so you don't forget!
(my downfall)

If you really need some accountability, you can use the site
to post your progress on Facebook for the whole world to see.

I have a goal to officially complete this challenge.
Starting Monday...lol
Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment