HTML Map

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Deployment Countdown

Today marks one month since Daddy deployed!!!
We are ecstatic and are going out for ice cream to celebrate our accomplishment.

I think its so important to do something with your
kids to help countdown a deployment. 
 
This time, I made an ice cream cone with six scoops for the six
months Daddy will be away. For every month we will remove
a scoop and go out for ice cream!



Last year we colored a pizza and had a pizza party every month.




I also love the idea of giving the kids a "Kiss From Daddy" every day.
When the jar is gone, Daddy will be home!




This countdown I found at Etsy is adorable!!



For myself, I keep the DoingTime app on my phone.
I like the visual of the pie chart.




Here's to the New Year and many Daddies returning home!

No comments:

Post a Comment