HTML Map

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

One Month {survey}

I am almost one month into my new
blogging venture and I would like to get
some feedback from you guys!

I've had more "hits" on this blog in one
month than I ever expected.

Your support has inspired me to keep up
with my posts, try to expand my abilities
a little bit, and try new things.

When I first started this blog, I wrote about
what my goals were for it. I want to be an
inspiration to you as well.

So I created this short survey to see how I
am doing with accomplishing these goals
so far.

If you have a minute or so, please answer
these quick questions. And please be honest!

I want you to enjoy my blog as much as I do :)
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post!!! How did you get your survey into your blog?? I wish I was as talented as you at blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made the survey on surveymonkey.com and they gave me the code to post into my post! :) Thank you! I've been blogging since high school but just recently wanted to try blogging with a purpose and its fun! lol

      Delete