HTML Map

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Laundry Room Reveal!

Wow this is so late lol
I started working on my laundry room back in January.
You can read more about it here.

It was a complete unorganized wreck and was one of those
rooms where we just stored all our miscellaneous stuff and
kept the door shut so no one had to deal with it.

I had a plan and a vision to get it cleaned up and I did!

There were a few things I didn't get to. I wanted to add curtains but
I had a really hard time finding some in the color I
want and the size I needed. The corner with the cat box is still
annoying but we need to buy a covered cat box and figure out where
to store all of the accessories for our vacuum.
I also want to eventually buy a container to keep the dog food in.

Without further adieu, here is my new laundry room...












The decals above the dryer and on the door are 




Ahh so much better!

1 comment: