HTML Map

Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Reflection

Every Friday we take a moment to reflect on our week.
Focusing on the positives can change your mood and outlook today.
Put your answers in the comments or link up your post at the bottom!

What is one thing you learned this week?
That we can get Aveeno oatmeal bath prescribed for my poor
eczema baby!
What is one thing that made you smile this week?
  Reconnecting with a friend I haven't seen in a while.
What is one thing you did for someone else this week?
We had Sam's husband and kids over for dinner one night.
It was nice to visit and relieve him of cooking duty for a night.
What is one thing you did for yourself this week?
  I bought myself some new makeup and shoes :)
Most of my makeup has literally gone down the toilet.
What are your plans for the weekend?
Hanging out in San Diego with the family. Going to my husband's 10 year
high school reunion and a double date with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law!
Bonus Question: Is there something in your way of achieving a goal? Can it be moved?
 I think people's judgements/opinions hinder me more than anything
else. I don't know if it can be moved but I definitely need to learn how
to work around it and not care so much what other people think. I need
to get better about being my own biggest fan and doing what's best for myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment