HTML Map

Thursday, August 8, 2013

voiceBoks Top 50 Military Mom Blogs of 2013!

I started this blog at the beginning of the year mostly
as a hobby. Something to keep me busy while I'm living
in the middle of nowhere with 3 kids and my husband is half 
way around the world. I wasn't expecting much.

Eight months later and blogger opportunities keep landing
in my lap. First I was offered a guest post entry from someone,
then Happify.com contacted me about joining their team, then
another guest post out of Australia (coming soon) and this morning
I woke up to an e-mail notifying me that I was chosen as one of
the Top 50 Military Mom Blogs of 2013!

I'm not sure how this happened. I could have been nominted or
just randomly selected. I didn't apply for it though and it came as
a complete surprise!

I feel so honored!

Now I need your help to make it to the Top 10!
Go here and vote for my blog! Spread the news to your friends
and get ready for me to bombard you with reminders :)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly! I was also nominated on the list. Totally unexpected. However, I'm loving all the new military mom blogs it is introducing me to. So glad I found your corner of the blogworld. I'm adding you to my Bloglovin! I am a Marine wife and mom to three too :) You will have to come say hello!

    Nicole
    Adventures of a Semper Fi Family

    ReplyDelete