HTML Map

Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Importance of Education {guest post}



 
 
 My husband is an active duty Marine and recently decided
to start school online for nutrition science. It got me thinking about
life after the Marine Corps. I got married and started a family so young 
that I didn't have the opportunity to go to college. Life and kids got ahead
of me and here I am, 25 years old, with no education after high school.

I'm not saying its a bad thing, I am definitely successful in other areas in
my life and my kids are well taken care of. I have the opportunity to stay at
home to raise them and homeschool. But that's just it, I put so much focus on
my kids that I have kind of lost myself over the years.

Since Andrew took the initiative to start school for himself, it has really
inspired me to think of what direction I want to go career wise. My kids won't
be little forever and eventually we will be getting out of the Marine Corps and
our lives will change. I would really like some education to back me up when
that happens. It's never too late.

Please enjoy this article from Danielle of the Ascet Institute of Technology.

Sometimes life gets the better of us; it goes so fast that we don’t have time to stop and think for a moment about how it could be different or better. You probably have enough to think about already without adding new projects to your schedule. But that’s how we get ahead, by thinking of the future. Kids grow up and become independent. Even if you’re preoccupied with being a twenty-four hour care giver to your children, it’s still ok to think of yourself, and to think of the future. One of the best ways to do this is through education. Education, statistically, is what brings us advancement in life. With the changing landscape of education today, it’s more accessible than ever. Education providers like Ascet institute of technology provide practical, skills-based training that is designed to help you find employment. Better than that, training can be done completely online, meaning that people with commitments like paid work and children can still have access to education, without having to do the traditional on-campus student experience.

Knowing that has the potential to expand your life and change your future. Having career options is really important because really, you never know what the future holds.

3 comments:

  1. Education also provides an opportunity to interact with people from various walks of life.

    Education Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to the educational blog,you can improve the kind of intellengence you already have,and you can take it a step further,or you can gain a new style of learning.

    Edcuational Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Education is probably the most important thing that every parent needs to teach their children. They are responsible in making sure that their children will walk the right path and it is through education. This is one of the hot topics in education that many experts are talking about.

    ReplyDelete