HTML Map

Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Reflection

Take a moment to reflect on this past week.
Thinking about the positives can change your mood and outlook today.

I'm going to start adding a bonus question or task that will change
every week. This is inspired by happify.com which is a website geared
at enriching your life in a positive way! (check it out!)
Link up your Friday Reflection post at the bottom,
or add your answers to the comments below.

Have a beautiful weekend!

What is one thing you learned this week?
 www.freebooksifter.com lists free books for your Kindle and its updated daily.

What is one thing that made you smile this week? 
 Seeing my son and Sam's son learning how to play football!
 
What is one thing you did for someone else this week?
A friend came to me when she needed someone to talk to. I tried my best
to be supportive and offer advice the best I knew how. (I hope it helped)

What is one thing you did for yourself this week?
  I went to the gym on Monday lol I failed the rest of the week but will get
back to the routine next Monday!

What are your plans for the weekend?
Visiting family in San Diego and celebrating my niece's 1st birthday!!


Bonus Task: Learn the art of meditation at some point within the next week.
Escape to a quiet place for 5 minutes, set a timer if you want to.
Lay down and focus on your breathing. Focus on your inhaling and exhaling.
Relax your entire body, paying special attention to your shoulders which tend
to be tensed up without your knowledge. Locate the most tense of your muscles
and with every exhale imagine those muscles relaxing and releasing the stress.
Explore every muscle until you are completely relaxed. Lay there for a few extra
minutes and enjoy the peace.
I like to do this laying on the living room floor after the kids go to bed
and the house is quiet :)




No comments:

Post a Comment