HTML Map

Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Reflection

Take a moment to reflect on this past week.
Thinking about the positives can change your mood and outlook today.
Link up at the bottom!


What is one thing you learned this week?
 That my phone gets amber alerts lol surprise! But I'm glad it does!
What is one thing that made you smile this week? 
 Being chosen as one of the Top 50 Military Mom Blogs of 2013!!
What is one thing you did for someone else this week?
 Before we left Andrew's grandma's house last weekend we deep cleaned 
her room, got all the dust out, cleaned her bathroom and emptied her vacuum
for her :) We try to do a couple things each time to make her life a little easier.
What is one thing you did for yourself this week?
  Wow I'm having a hard time answering this one. I bought myself chocolate
at the store...does that count?
What are your plans for the weekend?
We have a birthday party tomorrow and then I really need to work on our
homeschool lesson plans.
Bonus Question: What is one thing you admire about yourself?
I like that I can continue to be supportive for my friends even when I'm having
a hard time. I think I do a good job at being there when they need someone
and it almost helps me to help them.


No comments:

Post a Comment