HTML Map

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Will You Be My Best Friend?

Hello lovelies.

So chances are when I go on a huge hiatus from posting, its because
I'm in one of my "lows" as I grieve the loss of my best friend.

I know that's not something that everyone wants to hear or be open
about, but this is my blog and I can tell you whatever I want :)

I'm not going to pretend that its easy missing Sam.
I struggle every day. Just some days are easier than others.

However, this isn't going to be a depressing post.
One of my goals with this blog is to spread positivity to my sweet
readers. I want you to feel happy, inspired, and loved when you visit this page.

I want to do a better job at encouraging you all to be the best you.
And, most importantly, I want to take my own advice and learn to be the best me.

So from now on, you are all my new Best Friends!!
I'm sure most of you already have a BFF, that's ok.
I don't have to be your best friend but you are mine!
I sound really creepy.


"Best Friends are very special people in your life. They are the first people you go to when you need someone to talk to. When you’re sad they will try their hardest to cheer you up. They give the best hugs in the world! They are the shoulder to cry on, because you know that they truly care about you."

I'm hoping I can provide some sort of support for anyone who reads my blog.
You're my best friend and I'm here for you! Whether its helping you figure out what to make
for dinner, or sharing funny things to make you laugh, or giving you advice from my own
personal experiences, I want you to feel cared about and supported when you're here.

So, since you're my Best Friend now, here's 10 facts you probably didn't know about me:

1. I'm not a huge fan of the outdoors.
2. My favorite drink at Starbucks is an iced white mocha.
3. I am obsessed with Mexican food and will wrap anything in a tortilla.
4. I learned Spanish before I learned English because of my Mexican babysitter. (I don't understand it anymore!)
5. I named my blog Kelly Mae because that's what my Auntie always called me (my first and middle name). She passed away in 2009.
6. I used to request the Baby Think It Over dolls in high school because I thought they were fun. (The electronic training babies to show you the not-so-fun side of motherhood.)
7. In 2003 I was a Jr Charger Girl and got to perform at halftime during a Chargers/Bengals game.
8. The whole hashtag thing really annoys me. I wish it didn't because it's everywhere!
9. Full House was my absolute favorite show as a little girl.
10. Some day soon I hope to start school to study psychology.

:) Have a great evening and I'll talk to you soon Bestie!

2 comments:

  1. Yay now I have a best friend lol! I've actually never had a best friend in my life. Sad right? I actually think its good to post how you are feeling sometimes, even the bad stuff. Sometimes it helps people who are having a hard time know that other people have hard times too and not everyone's life is rainbows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I am totally here for you whenever you need me! I've had 2 best friends. One in middle school/early high school, but we drifted apart, and then Sam. Sam coming into my life was so unexpected and random, you just never know who you'll find a friend in. We had known each other for over a year before we ever hung out and realized we actually had a connection. I agree though. I'm a very open person and it helps me to process things when I can share it and hear people's support in return. I know not everybody on FB cares to hear what's going on with me but I figured if they're taking the time to visit my blog then they wouldn't mind hearing honest truth from me :)

      Delete