HTML Map

Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Reflection

I'm doing away with Wordless Wednesday and starting some
new Friday things. Since my goal is to be more positive and
encourage you to be more positive too, I figured we could use
Friday's as a time to reflect on our week. You don't have to
participate if you don't want to, you can just read mine, but if
you wish to answer the questions yourself, go ahead and link-up
your post or answer them in a comment so we can all see :) 

What is one thing you learned this week?
 I learned that I will be ok. Last week was rough, this one was better!

What is one thing that made you smile this week? 
My friends coming over Tues morning to pull me out of my rut!

What is one thing you did for someone else this week?
I mailed a small gift to one of my good friends as a surprise :)

What is one thing you did for yourself this week?
 I started focusing on my health.

What are your plans for the weekend?
Catch up on my shows and take the kids to the drive-in!

Please take a minute to follow my friend, Becca, who is teaming
up with me on this link-up!

button




3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! You should make this a link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I have enough readers for that! lol

      Delete
    2. Ok I added the link up. Hopefully it will build as we go on!

      Delete