HTML Map

Monday, July 29, 2013

Menu Plan 7/27-8/2

Here's my menu plan for this upcoming week.
I think I might go back to rotating meals now that Andrew is home.
It was so much easier to organize and shop for.
I had a master list of like 30 meals that were affordable and healthy
and that I knew everybody would eat.
I would just rotate those meals throughout the week days and use
the weekends to try out new recipes or spend money on steaks or
something. It worked out really nicely. Since I had a pretty good
sized list, we never got sick of anything.

As a mom of 3 little ones, I feel like I'm just trying to survive getting
through these days! Anything I can do to save a couple minutes here and 
there is worth it. And if I can still feed them healthy meals, its even more
worth it. So look for my master list of rotating meals next week :)

July 27-August 2

Chicken Croissants and Pasta Salad
Bratwurst and Beans
Crunchy Chicken and Steamed Veggies
Tuna Helper
Pancakes and Bacon
Fast Food

Please excuse the Tuna Helper lol! This is not a normal meal around here
but it was on sale and we're broke! We will be doing another fast food night
this week because we're headed to San Diego the following day and its always
nice not to have to deal with dishes and cleaning up after cooking the night before!


No comments:

Post a Comment