HTML Map

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Top 5 Favorite Blogs

I follow a lot of blogs but there are a few that I make sure
to never miss a post. I thought I would share my top 5 favorites.
If you feel like being nice, visit their blogs and show them some love!


Favorite Blog #1:

button 

This one is easy :) I've known Becca a long time. We went to school
together. She started blogging around the same time I did and she has
really taken off in the bloggy world. Her posts are always entertaining.
One of my favorite things about her blog is her complete openness and
honesty with her weight loss journey. Not everyone is that brave and I
love being able to cheer her on and witness her progress. I know it is
inspiring to others who are on that same path.


Favorite Blog #2:


I started following this blog around the time my husband deployed
to Okinawa a second time. I love seeing her posts about the island and
what its like to live there. Hopefully I will be able to visit the next time my
husband is sent there, this just gives me a good idea of what to expect.
She is currently blogging about their PCS back to the states. I've never
had to do a PCS this hefty so the process is pretty interesting!


Favorite Blog #3:

Keeping it Stepford

I love love love anything Stepford. I feel an automatic connection. I love
reading about her every day life and we have so much in common! The
polish heritage, the love for Real Housewives, I think the only difference is
which coast we're drawn to more (she seems like an East coast girl!). I
think we would be good friends lol

Favorite Blog #4:

Kisses & Croissants

This one is very new to my reading list. Like within the past couple of
days. But I'm intrigued! She's an American girl living in France and blogging
about it. As an American girl stuck in America, its so entertaining to read.
I just love the layout and colors of her blog too, it makes me happy. Her posts
are great and she seems to have some pretty good giveaways and link ups to offer.


Favorite Blog #5:

The Moffatt Girls

This is a more well-known blog that I've been following for a while. It's ran
by a former elementary school teacher, now stay at home mom, who posts
sooo many great ideas for learning at home. Since I'm homeschooling, I'm
always looking for new, fun ways to get my kids learning. Not only is this blog
SO cute, its a great resource for homeschooling little ones!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you! It's always nice to know that someone besides my family appreciates my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol right?! I was secretly hoping you were getting orders to 29 Palms! lol

      Delete
  2. Thank you for featuring me! Also found so new blogs to follow! Holla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made my day, Kelly! Thank you so much for your kind words and for the shout out! I think you have some really fun blog choices here and I am honored to be on your list :)
    The Moffatt Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so flattering! Thank you so much! You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete