HTML Map

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Oh Shakeology!!


I'll admit it.
I was skeptical.

I mean, it tasted great. It sounded good.
But there was one thing holding me back.
The price.

So instead of committing to a full size bag of
Shakeology, I decided to participate in a
10-day challenge to really see how, or if, this
stuff works the way it claims to.


I wanted something to substitute breakfast with.
I know breakfast is the most important meal of the day,
I just don't feel like eating that early in the morning.
Its usually a cup of coffee and then I'm off to start my day.

I have been feeling very sluggish and down recently
and I wanted to see if drinking the vitamin packed 
Shakeology for breakfast would give me the pick-me-up 
I needed to get through the day.

I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised by the effects
of Shakeology! I loved having something tasty and easy
to prepare in the morning that filled me up until lunch time.
It gave me the boost of energy I was so desperately
searching for. I found myself being more productive and
even skipping my afternoon naps a couple of times.

Although I wasn't doing this challenge for weight loss,
other people in the challenge group were. Those people
had such amazing results from just 10 days of Shakeology
that I really became a believer.

Now is this stuff worth the cost?
Its not cheap.
$129.95 for a 30-day supply may shock you.
It sounds outrageous. But its all in the way you think about it.


A few people in the group replaced their lunches
with Shakeology which might be more cost effective,
especially if you tend to eat out a lot for lunch.

Another thing that persuades me to invest in it is the fact
that Shakeology is a product of Beachbody and Beachbody is
a direct sales company, which means somebody would be
benefiting from this purchase. In my case, it would be my
dear friend and Beachbody Coach Rikka who would get the
commission. I would love to support her and get healthy at the same time.

And one last reason, if you throw down $130 bucks for this
stuff, how likely are you to NOT do it. I would think that would
give you the motivation right there! "I spent $130 on this, I'm
not letting it go to waste!"

Now, some of you may remember when I was making smoothies.
That was fun while it lasted but it took work and buying all that
frozen and fresh fruit wasn't exactly cheap either. The convenience
of quickly mixing up a glass of Shakeology is so appealing to me
and I'm much more likely to stick to it.

So how can you get in on this goodness?

Contact Rikka to find out when she's holding another 10-day challenge.
Anyone in the US can participate, she will ship to you!
(Note: There is a fee involved for your 10-day supply of Shakeology)

If you're already convinced and would like to get some for yourself
you can buy from Rikka here: www.beachbodycoach.com/rikkapetty

Did I mention this stuff tastes amazing????? 
I'm a huge fan of chocolate and vanilla specifically,
but I've heard great things about the vegan strawberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment