HTML Map

Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Reflection

I am doing a Friday Reflection once again. I started this last
week as an attempt to take a minute out of my week to think
positively about my life. I'm also hoping it will give me a reason
to think positively in the upcoming week so I can answer the
questions again next Friday!

If you want to join me, you can link up your post below!
(Its super easy to link up and it could bring you more viewers!)

If you don't have a blog, feel free to add your answers in the comment
section at the bottom!

What is one thing you learned this week?
That there are badgers in the town I was raised in! I never knew!

What is one thing that made you smile this week? 
Hubby buying me a soda lol I've been soda free all week and I was
having a rough day!

What is one thing you did for someone else this week?
Partnered up with a friend to surprise another friend with lunch and
groceries for her and her kids.

What is one thing you did for yourself this week?
 I took a niiiice hot bath to soothe my sore muscles from working out!
It was glorious.

What are your plans for the weekend?
Making soup for one of my fellow LAR spouses who was recently
diagnosed with cancer and is starting chemo. Other than that, just
hanging out around the house with the family :)




1 comment:

  1. What is one thing you learned this week?
    That I suck at making lists of goals for myself

    What is one thing that made you smile this week?
    Seeing a lesson click in my sons head during homeschooling

    What is one thing you did for someone else this week?
    I sparked a conversation with someone who was looking lonely at story time this week.

    What is one thing you did for yourself this week?
    I went for a drive alone and enjoyed the peace and quiet.. all while blasting the radio

    What are your plans for the weekend?
    Taking little man to the zoo tomorrow but other than that cleaning the house and finishing laundry.

    ReplyDelete