HTML Map

Monday, June 3, 2013

Finding Normal Pt 2

Lets try this again.
Apparently I wasn't ready for "normal" the last time I posted.
I'm hoping for a better, more successful month this time.

I wasn't a complete fail during May though.
I was also preparing for my husband coming home from deployment!
For some reason, that takes a lot of time and energy.
Mostly cleaning.

But yes, my husband is back! After 6 long months, we are a family again.


I did get to complete some of things I listed last time, 
so lets get caught up...

1) Place a Scentsy order before I get kicked out.
2) Drink more water since I've been living off of energy drinks.
3) Start making my smoothies again since I've been eating like crap.
4) Replant some of my plants in my garden since I've been neglecting them.
5) Reseed my front yard so it has a chance to grow before hubby gets home.
6) Finish up my laundry room makeover that I've been majorly slacking on. (almost done!)
7) Plan out the rest of Kayden's school work for this year and purchase next year's curriculum.
 8) Wash and FOLD every single piece of laundry in this house.
9) Get back on my cleaning schedule since it's been screwed up entirely these past few weeks.
10) Start over with TurboFire.

I also plan on getting back to daily posts. I love being part of the
blogging community and I missed it!

I hope I still have some readers! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment