HTML Map

Monday, May 6, 2013

Finding My Creative Streak

I am the least creative or artistic person I know.
lol

But one of the reasons I started this blog was to motivate
myself to try things, even if I'm not good at it!

So the first artsy project I tried was whitewashing three wooden
boxes that I want to add to my laundry room.

 

I know this sounds like the easiest project on Earth and no
one can really fail at whitewashing, right? It doesn't exactly
take much skill or intellect to do!

Oh well, it made me feel better about myself!

Anyway, I did it! And it turned out just fine.
Maybe I could have used more water in my ratio but whatever,
it looks good and I'm proud of myself for completing a project!

 


Slowly but surely I'm getting this laundry room makeover done.
My husband comes home from deployment very soon,
we're talking DAYS.
I have a lot to finish up around here before then.

I'm glad I started some projects though because I really feel
like this deployment has flown by!

1 comment:

  1. I love them! I can't wait to see your finished laundry room :)

    ReplyDelete