HTML Map

Monday, January 13, 2014

Inside My Makeup Bag

If you're like me, you're nosey.
Learning about how other people live is very interesting,
or at least slightly entertaining.
 
 I figured I'd show you all what's in my makeup bag.
I'm no pro, I don't wear a ton of makeup, but I love the products
I use on the daily and figured I'd give them a little credit for my beauty lol jk
 

Once I discovered primer, my makeup life was changed forever. I just love
the way it makes my skin feel and how nicely my makeup goes on over it.
It's a clear silky serum that you put all over your bare face to smooth imperfections and
it helps your foundation stay on longer. Just remember, a little goes a long way with this stuff!


I have used this exact foundation ever since I started wearing makeup.
Its tried and true and I love Clinique products.


This is a cream foundation in a cute little jar. I haven't found the perfect concealer yet
but I have this as well as Benefit's Erase Paste that I'm trying out right now. This ones
not too bad so far, I just wish it had better coverage. I might try liquid concealer next.


This is another product I've been using forever. I pick this cheap eyeliner up at Walmart
and go on with my day. Eyeliner is important to me and I've never had an issue with this
one. It stays on, goes on smoothe, and doesn't irritate. I only use the kind that you can click
up like a chapstick. I can't stand the old fashioned pencil kind. I've been scratched too many
times by that kind of eyeliner!


This lady makes all of these eyeshadows herself and I am in love!!! I've never loved an
eyeshadow so much but I want my entire eyeshadow collection to be from this lady!
I think I ordered 5 or 6 eyeshadows from her and each one is SO pretty. The first time I
wore it, I was so pleased with how silky and light it went on. The color was perfect and it
actually stayed on ALL day with NO creasing! I can't rave about this enough! Not to mention
I am a big advocate of supporting small businesses. Definitely check this out if you like good
makeup!


I picked up this mascara out of desperation one day. I'm not completely thrilled with it,
but it gets the job done. Does anyone have a good mascara recommendation?


This is another product I have that I just LOVE and want to tell everyone about. This is a
light powdery "veil" that can go on bare skin to even imperfections, or is used to set your
makeup after you are done. It adjusts to your skin tone and just makes your face looks so
smooth and pretty. This is one product I think EVERYONE needs!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! I am SO nosey about what other people use and wear and do :) I might have to try that Too Faced Primer, I need a new kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great saying that a touch of glitter completes the makeup. Glitter makeup is very much popular today and in this cheer glitter is famous. Glitter is the thing which enhances your beauty easily, so try glitter makeup.

    ReplyDelete