HTML Map

Monday, September 23, 2013

Quick Update!

Hello all!

Wow September has turned out to be a lot busier than I was prepared for.
We started school, two of the kids started soccer, Girl Scouts began again, 
I took in a daycare child 5 days a week, and I've had 3 parties to plan!
On top of that, my husband has been in the field the majority of the month!

So, its no surprise I haven't had much time to blog.
I think we're starting to get into a routine though. I might find a
couple minutes here and there to start posting again. I kind of miss you.

Our first year of "official" homeschooling has started off great.
I am so super pleased with the curriculum I picked out for my daughter.
All of the time and research really paid off. She and I are both enjoying it.
We do school work for a max of 2 hrs a day and its perfect.
She is such a smart little cookie and I love being her teacher and watching her learn.
We are staying on track and having fun along the way, which is all I can ask for!

The three parties I've been planning include my son's 4th birthday party, a dear
friend's baby shower, and my sister's baby shower which is this weekend.
I will post about those parties this week with some of the ideas I put into them :)

 I better go make dinner before it gets too late!
I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment