HTML Map

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fall Cleaning

Fall cleaning...it makes total sense.

I first heard of it a few years ago in a mama group I was a part of on Cafe Mom.
These ladies were overachievers though, and would completely redecorate their
homes to accommodate the fall/winter setting. I wish I had the energy and money
to be able to do that but honestly, I just need a good excuse to get the dirty handprints
off my walls.

I spring clean every single inch of my house, but it's been a whole 6+ months since then
and you can't even tell I tried. It's really quite magical how disgusting kids can be.
And how busy you get raising them that certain household things get neglected
(I'm just being honest here).

Here are some things on my fall cleaning list. It may look similar to my spring list because
1) I have the same stuff and 2) I have the same house.

Clean out clothes
Clean out toys
Clean out all cupboards/shelves/drawers
Clean out and restock medicine cabinet
Clean out sink and shower drains
Make a list for maintenance
 Wash curtains
Organize and clean all DVDs
Throw away expired food and wipe down kitchen cupboards
Clean behind and under fridge and stove
 Basically, start at one end of the house and clean EVERYTHING.

It will take a few days. Just prepare yourself for that.
But your house will be ready for holiday guests and you can get
a head start on those winter germs.
Not to mention you will feel so good when its done!

Here's an idea of what I'm up against...





No shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment