HTML Map

Monday, November 4, 2013

Let's Bake!

This is my first fall season with a Kitchenaid mixer!!!!
This is definitely something to celebrate.

I'm not a very good baker, and in recent years I have given up completely.
Its just not my area of expertise.

But how can I be the proud mom of a Kitchenaid mixer and NOT use it
during the busiest baking time of the year?

Pinterest to the rescue.

Here are some goodies I am looking forward to making in the near future...


Pumpkin Spice Latte M&M Cookies

This recipe doesn't seem too daunting to me. I can probably do cookies without
screwing them up too much. Plus the whole pumpkin spice thing is huge this time
of year. And you can't go wrong with anything that has M&Ms in it.

http://www.amyscookingadventures.com/2013/09/pumpkin-spice-latte-m-cookies.html



Homemade Butterfinger Bark

Oh I love Butterfingers. They've always been one of my favorites. For some reason,
whenever I'm at the movies I have to get those little Butterfinger Bites. I spend like 10
minutes eating them and then another hour picking them out of my teeth. Lovely, right?
I REALLY wanna try this Butterfinger bark. It looks like something I would eat in one sitting.

http://cookiesandcups.com/homemade-butterfinger-bark/



Salted Caramel Pretzel Blondies

I love blondies. I love salted caramel. I love sweet & salty.
I need to eat this.




Carmel Apple Cheesecake Cookie Bars

This looks absolutely amazing and like the perfect fall treat.
I would so make this next to the pies at Thanksgiving.
I can only imagine how amazing this tastes. 

http://www.startrecipes.com/2013/09/caramel-apple-cheesecake-cookie-bars.html



Caramel Cake

This one looks a little too intense for me but I might just hire someone
to make it for me, any takers?



I think there is a lesson to be learned here. I'm not really looking forward to making these.
I'm just looking forward to eating them.

All of these recipes will be pinned to my Pinterest food board.
Feel free to repin!

1 comment: