HTML Map

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Farewell, 2013!

What a year.
Hands down the most difficult year of my life.
I feel like I say that every year but this one takes the cake.

It wasn't all bad though.
I launched this blog on January 1, 2013 as a hobby. Something to keep
my mind occupied while my husband was serving overseas.

I didn't take it too seriously. I really wasn't expecting anyone to read it or
actually enjoy it. I just wanted to share some things that were working in
my life with some of my friends in hopes of inspiring them a little bit.

It turns out, I might be kind of good at this.
I started getting contacted by companies and businesses wanting my help
in promoting their causes. I started getting paid sponsorships. I even won an
award for being one of the Top 10 Military Mom Bloggers of 2013!

I took more "bloggy breaks" than I had planned due to some unexpected 
occurrences in my personal life. But my readers continued to stand by me and
were there when I returned.

I owe a lot to anyone who has come to my blog and read a post, left a comment,
or shared something I wrote on Facebook.

Here are my top 5 posts from 2013, in my own opinon!
These posts were important to me in one way or another and deserve a 2nd shout out.

4. Losing My Best Friend 4/29/2013
3. Live Your Dash 6/25/2013
1. Funny Thursday 8/15/2013

Stay tuned to see what 2014 brings me. Lots of new stuff for the new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment